what kind of clasp?

Titanium band, silicone/rubber, leather, ballistic nylon ... what else?!
Azza
Recruit
Recruit

what kind of clasp?

Post by Azza » Wed 18 Jul 2018 23:19

what kind of clasp would a titanium band have?

instigator
Pilot
Pilot

Post by instigator » Thu 19 Jul 2018 00:50

@Azza I'm thinking about designing a clasp that's similar in function to an airplane seat buckle :idea:

MotoMurph
Airman
Airman

Post by MotoMurph » Sun 23 Sep 2018 06:59

Seat belt buckle clasp would be pretty cool, provided you had some type of security on it as well. An idea that pops to mind right away is a buckle that has dual side buttons like a traditional watch clasp which when pressed allows the release latch to pop up slightly, then it is released just like an airplane lap belt. This is also very similar to high end race car hood latches, tesla door handles etc and I think it could be achieved pretty easily.

AlisonSlata
Recruit
Recruit

Post by AlisonSlata » Sun 28 Nov 2021 20:47

The glucophone is a conductor to the excogitative grandeur of spontaneous improvisation. Through this break-up in circadian vim, we stick into the “shoot” and stick to the “source”, which allows us to take a fresh look at the terra in ourselves and ourselves in the creation, locate hidden resources and quicken intuition. Сombining the melodic and pulsating principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the development of mastering euphonious skills simple and fun. And, thanks to the peculiar batch and arrangement of notes, absolutely each can in a second marry this approach, and for this, you do not want to secure distinguished knowledge. The total happens sooner than itself, as if by magic.

I invite you to by my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

stahivro2
Recruit
Recruit

Post by stahivro2 » Tue 28 Dec 2021 13:01

Складная Спортивная стенка для дома BabyWood.Детский спортивный комплекс KindWood Color.
уличные тренажеры от производителя цены распродажа у легендарного производителя игровых для детей дешевые спортивные комплексы для улицы . Наш интернет магазин Спортхеппи доставку осуществляет к Вам домой по всей Украине : Днепр , Ивано-Франковск , Луцк , Полтава , Тернополь , Харьков , Черкассы курьерской компанией Justin или транспортом завода без предоплаты в течении 2-3 дней после заказа. Стоимость доставки 1300 грн.